Announced at NAB last April, the new range of Panasonic camcorders punched out the tip of his nose. I was impressed at NAB during the presentation of these products that will take over. The HPX171 needed a better sensor full HD and AVC-Intra evolution is now done. L’ergonomie “around the optical” with 3 setting rings, zoom, focus and iris was one of the arguments that I liked.
Video presentation by Guilhem Krier Product Manager Panasonic Professional AV Europe
To recall these 3 camcorders are based on the same body with different specificities
Description of AG-AC160 (AVCHD most advanced version)
– AVCCAM handheld camcorder with AVCHD and DV
– Sensor 1 / 3” 3MOS Full HD 1920×1080
– Technology ULT (Ultra Luminance Technology) for better sensitivity
– New 22x optical (28-616mm), opening 1.6, 3 rings (zoom/iris/focus)
– SD Card Recording (2 slots)
– Video formats SD / HD : 1080/50in, 1080/25p, 720/25p; 720/50p, 576/50in, 576/25p
– Mode Varicam de 2 to 60 i / p to 1080p
– Switchable 50/60 Hz
– Viewfinder and LCD high definition
– HD / SD SDI, Firewire HDMI
– 2 XLR audio inputs
– Warranty 3 years, repair 5 days on site
The HPX-250 is the declination of that broadcast small camera punching, she adds the recorder P2 AVC Intra and Genlock (cool for 3D) and timecode.
Note that the sensor is already on the HPX-371 fitted to these camcorders.
The AC-130 will be the HDSDI less and no more functions Varicam.